Tokay geckos (Gekko Gecko) live in the rainforests of Southeast Asia. They are the second largest gecko growing up to 15 inches long. They are known for their aggressiveness behavior, making them unlikely for new owners. While most of these geckos can be tamed over time, some Tokay geckos simply never favor being handled. They can live as long as 20 years if given proper care.
- Beginner’s Corner: How to Tame a Newly Owned Tokay Gecko
- Beginner’s Corner: Are You Feeding Your Tokay Gecko Properly?
- Beginner’s Corner: Understanding the Day and Night Cycle of Your Gecko
- Beginner’s Corner: What to Feed Your Gecko
- Beginner’s Corner: Maintaining the Right Temperature and Humidity of Your Gecko Cage
breeding geckos breeding tokay gecko breeding tokay geckos buying Tokay gecko characteristics of tokay geckos cleaning Tokay gecko tank common health problems on geckos crickets dealing with tokay gecko bites facts about tokay geckos feeding tokay gecko gecko gecko's tank gecko care geckos hatchlings metabolic bone disease mites in tokay geckos moving Tokay Geckos tail autotomy tail loss taming tokay gecko terrarium tokay tokay gecko tokay gecko bite tokay gecko care tokay gecko diet tokay gecko eggs tokay gecko enclosure tokay gecko food tokay gecko hatchlings tokay gecko health tokay gecko health care tokay gecko husbandry tokay gecko pet tokay geckos tokay geckos as pets tokay gecko shedding tokay gecko tail loss tokay gecko tank tokay gecko trade tokay gecko traits Tokays wild caught tokay gecko
Posts Tagged ‘tokay gecko 101’
Posted on: September 7th, 2013 by JE